Alight Alight

Sometimes we harm people we like without intention, and it's sad, but where there is love there is forgiveness. And when someone hurts your loved one you just snap, you want blood. And sometimes you are in pain, pain and suffering because of loneliness. But if there was love once, you will find it again, the pain will heal, and from that love something new will be born.

Sophisticus Sophisticus

It's funny how the stoner is still smoking when he becomes sophisticate.

--Orange-- --Orange--

Excellent!

This is yet another great critique on racism. Loved how the little girl, being so inocent and uncapable of hate or discriminate, touched Orange showing kindness and affection. At the end, with love, we all can be colorfull.

Sad Larry Sad Larry

It's true.

It's frustrating, trying to cheer up someone who is always sad and doesn't care. You can always be worst, so cheer the fuck up.

Micwizard Micwizard

Plain Awesome!

I really liked the style of the smoke and the dramatic close-ups. Also the perspective, in all the different points of view, was always right. Great work!

Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

Damn

If I see my life's work, (a god that influenced some of the greatest monsters, novels and movies) transformed into a cute toy for little girls... I think my dead body would hit his head against it's coffin too.

SS - The Flower of Life SS - The Flower of Life

Great theories

I'm not religious, but I really enjoy your lessons, this one specially, because it gives me a general insight in a different culture. And the way you explain things makes it easy to understand something that can be a little complicated.

9/10
5/5

Beauty Beauty

Beautiful

The animation and style is great. It really makes you feel the message even without the Author's final quote.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

This made my day.

What can I say that hasn't been said before? 11.380 frames, 6 minutes of, what I believe, is your best work so far. I'm a big fan, the effort that you put not only in Abrogation but in every single Madness is amazing, and I thank you for what you have accomplished. I'm already excited for Madness 11 :)
5/5
10/10

Cats and Mario. Whaaat. Cats and Mario. Whaaat.

It just blew my mind.

For the record I'm kinda high. So, there's this cat who gets drugged by a mushroom, the cat starts allucinating thinking he's Mario. And so it goes to the casttle where the princess is supposed to be but he finds out that she is in another casttle, his mind starts to blow the fuck out of itself, making the cat sober again. It blew my fucking mind.