Alight Alight

Sometimes we harm people we like without intention, and it's sad, but where there is love there is forgiveness. And when someone hurts your loved one you just snap, you want blood. And sometimes you are in pain, pain and suffering because of loneliness. But if there was love once, you will find it again, the pain will heal, and from that love something new will be born.

Sophisticus Sophisticus

It's funny how the stoner is still smoking when he becomes sophisticate.

--Orange-- --Orange--

Excellent!

This is yet another great critique on racism. Loved how the little girl, being so inocent and uncapable of hate or discriminate, touched Orange showing kindness and affection. At the end, with love, we all can be colorfull.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

It's a pretty unique game. The idea of a man avoiding tetris' blocks is common but I don't know why nobody made it into a game before. The animation works fine, the only problem I see is that the "Corner Flip" gets jammed and it's very frustrating getting squashed by a block when is not your fault, it can ruin the experience for a lot of people. Overall, nice game.

4/5
8/10

Spike - A Love Story Spike - A Love Story

Frustrating

It's really frustrating, but in a good way, it has enough frustation to keep you playing and not enough to want to throw the computer out of the window. I just don't have the patience to get any of the medals. I barely even pass the story mode. I suck. I also liked the expretions in the eyes of the Spike Trap when he sees the guys running around trying to mislead the trap. Overall, nice game.
8/10